Technically, according to all calendars, it is spring.....
Tho it sure felt like summer this weekend.
I decided before too much time went by, that I needed to get out and start photographing some of the beauty around me in my immediate neighborhood.
Two guys on the corner have these awesome cacti in their front yard - they're starting to bloom these beautiful yellow flowers.....
And turning to come back down my street, it's just a color fest right now with the mesquites blossoming and the oleanders in full bloom as well....
The mesquites in front of my neighbors house - such a vibrant shade of yellow....
I'm not exactly sure what this is - it's between my neighbors house - but it's pretty and fragrant (though I couldn't get a good picture due to the breeze)
The old guy happily chilling in the front yard
I think she might go down as one of the cutest dogs ever - I love my Mia
And little miss Glory - growing up all too fast :)
one of the mesquites in the yard - and it's allergy causing blossoming stuff....
one of the white roses in the front
In fruit news, the peaches are starting to form.... YAY!!!
as are the new crops of lemons....
and last but not least, the pomegranates coming along nicely as well
I'm having a lot of fun watching the yard come back to life after the winter.... seeing what survived and what didn't.... what will remain and what won't.... I always love the renewal of life in the spring.... such a beautiful time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment