As I waited patiently for a puppy from the Rocky x Kitty litter (which hadn't been conceived yet), Kim said to me "You know... there's a really pretty girl in this litter - would you be interested if she turns out?". Keep in mind that I already had not-quite-1-month-old Mason at the time.
As time wore on, and the more pictures I saw, the more I fell for this perfectly marked, sweet faced little doll puppy.
(Mia *was Ivory* at 5 weeks)
9 weeks
She has always been a super cute little puppy
Mia in April at the Glendale shows, growing up nicely.
(thanks to Candy Camin for these shots!)
And Mia today, on her first birthday
Mia the mountain goat
A favorite spot on the couch
My beautiful, beautiful 1 year old girl.
I fell so head over heels in love with this sweet doll faced little dog. She loves me more than any other dog has. She has the biggest heart (and ears). :)
Coedwig Tanalyn All Eyes On Me - "Mia"
You're a special, wonderful, amazing little dog, and I cannot wait to spend the years ahead with you!
-Mom
You're a special, wonderful, amazing little dog, and I cannot wait to spend the years ahead with you!
-Mom




No comments:
Post a Comment